OK guys
You spent a class period today trying to get a storyboard together for the plant experiment on Thursday. My question for you is: How did that work out for you? :)
More importantly, please answer the following VERY honestly and blog it (in the comments of this blog post)
1) How did you interact with each other?
2) Did you respect the leadership of the director/producer?
3) Did you fulfill your role in this process?
4) How was the communication within the group?
5) Did you complete your task? Why/Why not?
6) What can be changed next time to help this process go more smoothly?
1) As a group, we acted terribly. However, their were select individuals that interacted very well.
ReplyDelete2) Personally, I feel as I did, but for some the same can't be said.
3) Yes, I believe I did.
4) Terrible, only select members were able to work effectively.
5) For the most part, yes.
6) Give complete power over the group, into the producer's hands.
1. This was the worst group work i have seen in all my years of school.
ReplyDelete2. I tried, but i know there were some times i argued for arguments sake.
3. i tried, but as walrus, i didn't have much to be doing, and what i did have to do was with others who seemed to not want to cooperate.
4. just awful.
5. I left it to my "partner" as we had to write something together, but "we" had wasted so much time on technicalities, i just wanted to get it over with.
6. remove 3 people from the class.
1. Poorly. Jon and I clashed over menial stuff while everyone else seemed to socialize about unrelated things.
ReplyDelete2. I'll be honest; there were times when I challenged it.
3. I tried and believe I succeeded, barely.
4. Very poor.
5. After much confusion, I did complete my task.
6. Streamline production; have one person only talk at a time; allow others to finish their sentences without you chiming in; frequent intervention if the group is fighting, etc.