How organized/ready did you feel the class was to film on Tuesday?
I thought that the class was fairly organized and ready to film on Tuesday to our best ability. However, with the camera issues we faced in class, having a limited amount of camera battery, I feel we were rushed and it led to a less then perfect outcome. Otherwise, I thought we were prepared enough and many of the scenes filled came out quite well, even with the added pressure.
How do you feel your commentary about the plants was? What could be improved upon for Thursday's filming?
Again, we were rushed from the threat of low battery, and that caused some unneeded stress. I do feel that the amount of discussion was unbalanced, with one group member contributing around 50% of the commentary, and a second group member contributing around 35% of the commentary, even though we had 4 total members involved. Perhaps if we all had a more equal share in the commentary and some members worked on having shorter responses, then it would benefit the video.
Do you feel your class is in good position to get this done on time? Why or why not?
Yes, I feel our class will have time to spare in terms of the filming. However, with the editing process I can foresee us running into quite a bit of trouble, as we only have 2 members editing the video (as far as I'm concerned, Will is not in our class at this point).
No comments:
Post a Comment